GT assists businesses, property owners and communities in the assessment, design, and cleanup of properties necessary to clear the path for brownfield redevelopment and revitalization.
GT’s redevelopment and revitalization strategies typically include using state and federal brownfield assessment and cleanup grants/loans to provide the necessary gap funding for redevelopment of impaired properties.
GT has focused on assisting smaller communities and their industries to navigate the technical, regulatory, and funding complexities of brownfield redevelopment. GT prides itself in assisting communities that may not have the manpower and resources to economic vitality.
GT professionals have successfully obtained 23 grants totaling almost $13,000,000 in federal and state funding to assess and clean up brownfield sites for 18 communities in Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia. GT’s Brownfield Services include:
- USEPA Brownfield Grant Preparation and Implementation
- ODSA Clean Ohio Grant Preparation and Implementation
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Remedial Action Planning
- Redevelopment Planning
- Remediation Oversight
- Certified Professional (CP) – Ohio EPA’s Voluntary Action Program (VAP)
- Licensed Remediation Specialist (LRS) – West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection