GT provides targeted strategic planning services for solid waste districts, political subdivisions, statewide associations, institutions and businesses. GT’s strategic plans help business leaders, government managers and decision-makers focus on what is important.
GT assists clients to build a plan that can include:
- Organizational Mission Statement
- Top Management Commitment
- Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Milestones and Team Participation
- Implementation Schedules
We work with your “Green Team” or management team to identify your strategic planning needs and to design a program on how to achieve these goals.
GT provides facilitation services for your management team. From Boards of Directors to Public Officials, we can provide leadership to help you obtain your goals. Whether we work in large sessions or small groups we get results.
GT has served as a facilitator for the following:
- Public hearings and meetings
- Boards of Directors
- Executive Management Teams
- County Commissioner Meetings
- City Councils
- Solid Waste Policy Committees
- Association Boards
- Hospital Management
- University Management
- Association Board of Directors