If you missed the Ohio Materials Management Advisory Committee meeting on 10/5/17, you can still catch the presentations on the following link. The presentations given by the Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District and the Recycling Partnership describe their efforts to reduce contaminants in material collected through residential recycling programs. Click here to access the presentations.
- GT Provides Leadership on Professional Association Boards
- Toxic Release Inventory Reporting: Understanding the “Articles Exemption”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-110, “Nitrogen Oxides – Reasonably Available Control Technology”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-21, “Carbon Monoxide, Photochemically Reactive Materials, Hydrocarbons, and Related Materials Standards”
- Free Webinar: Complete Guide to Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting