Did you know GT Environmental, Inc. (GT) provides Environmental Assessment and Remediation services for industrial, commercial, and municipal clients? These services offered by our Environmental Assessment & Brownfields Revitalization (EABR) Group include the following:
- Contamination assessment and remediation due to historic releases or recent spills. GT can assess soil, sediment, ground water and surface water, can delineate the extent of impact, and develop and implement effective remediation alternatives to clean up the spill or release.
- Underground storage tank (UST) closure and upgrades, including sampling and reporting required by the Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations (BUSTR).
- Due diligence services for property transactions, including AAI, ASTM and Ohio EPA VAP Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and Phase II ESAs.
- Vapor intrusion indoor air and sub-slab vapor assessment of volatile compounds to assess potential risks to workers due to subsurface contamination.
- Asbestos surveys prior to system repairs, renovation or demolition of a facility, or part thereof.
- Environmental assessment and remediation grant services.
- Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program (VAP) services for companies looking to acquire and clean a Brownfield property with perceived or actual contamination. GT employs two VAP Certified Professionals (CPs) who have completed No Further Action (NFA) letters and obtained Covenants Not to Sue (CNSs) for their clients.
For more information, contact Richard Ordeman, CP, EABR Group Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 794-3570, Ext. 126.