The Manufacturers’ Education Council’s 28th Annual Conference on Air, RCRA, & Water Permits is taking place on July 25-26, 2018 at Crowne Plaza Columbus North in Columbus, Ohio. On July 26 at 10:30 am, GT Environmental’s Katie Milk will be leading Workshop I, titled “Advanced Air & NPDES Permits … Best Practices & Succeeding in the Process to Obtain the Best Possible Permit.” We hope to see you there!
- GT Provides Leadership on Professional Association Boards
- Toxic Release Inventory Reporting: Understanding the “Articles Exemption”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-110, “Nitrogen Oxides – Reasonably Available Control Technology”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-21, “Carbon Monoxide, Photochemically Reactive Materials, Hydrocarbons, and Related Materials Standards”
- Free Webinar: Complete Guide to Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting