Congratulations to Katie Milk for becoming a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)! The CHMM credential is issued by the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM), and recognizes experienced professionals who have demonstrated, through experience and examination, the ability to identify, assess, and manage the risks of hazardous materials. A CHMM applies scientific knowledge, engineering technologies, best management practices, and resource management to provide controls for material handling, transportation, and security throughout the life cycle of hazardous materials. The certification ensures competence in areas including risk assessment, hazard mitigation, environmental impacts, health impacts, and regulatory compliance.
- GT Provides Leadership on Professional Association Boards
- Toxic Release Inventory Reporting: Understanding the “Articles Exemption”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-110, “Nitrogen Oxides – Reasonably Available Control Technology”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-21, “Carbon Monoxide, Photochemically Reactive Materials, Hydrocarbons, and Related Materials Standards”
- Free Webinar: Complete Guide to Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting