GT Environmental provides services for existing transfer facilities and all aspects of their operations. From operations to finance, our staff has over 25 years of operational experience with solid waste systems and transfer facilities. One unique service that we provide is the development of a master plan that evaluates the operation and identifies opportunities for improvement or expansion. GT can also assist with new facilities by providing feasibility studies that include estimates of construction costs, operational costs, and financial ROI.
GT is currently providing consulting services for a Design/Build/Finance/Operate public-private partnership to build a new transfer and recycling center in central Ohio. This unique project is a partnership that shares the risk and return of the construction of the facility, maximizes operational efficiencies, and provides excellent service at a low cost to the community. See pictures of projects we have been involved in below!
Other services we provide for transfer stations include the following:
- Cash Control Procedures & Financial Systems Reviews
- Solid Waste System Financial Planning
- Transfer Recycling & Disposal Procurement Services
- Community & Political Engagement Plans
- Community Programs & Services Development
- Operational System & Efficiency Reviews
- Facility Design & Construction Services
- Siting Studies
- Transfer Station Versus Long-Haul Transport Evaluations
- Fleet Management & Routing
- Feasibility Assessments & Master Plans
GT has provided clients with assistance through all phases, from financial feasibility to construction and operation. Contact Dan Graeter, Senior Consultant, for more information or to make a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-307-9090.