The U.S. EPA released a facts and figures report on 2013 trends in material generation, recycling, and disposal in the US. In addition, the new report includes information on source reduction (waste prevention), historical landfill tipping fees for municipal solid waste (MSW), and construction and demolition (C&D) debris generation. Click here to access the full report.
- GT Provides Leadership on Professional Association Boards
- Toxic Release Inventory Reporting: Understanding the “Articles Exemption”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-110, “Nitrogen Oxides – Reasonably Available Control Technology”
- Ohio EPA Public Notice – Request for Comment: OAC Chapter 3745-21, “Carbon Monoxide, Photochemically Reactive Materials, Hydrocarbons, and Related Materials Standards”
- Free Webinar: Complete Guide to Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting