March 11, 2021 2-3pm EST – Register Here
During this free 1-hour webinar, GT’s experts will guide you through the TRI reporting process – from determining applicability and making threshold determinations, to making sure you’re taking advantage of all the exemptions that apply to your organization. We’ll also get you up to date on what’s new this year, including the latest PFAS reporting requirements. Our experts will help you understand what you should be doing to ensure your facility is in compliance.
Guarantee accuracy in your reporting and avoid costly mistakes by joining us as we review:
- Understanding how TRI applies to your facility
- Identifying TRI chemicals and activity categories at your facility
- Making accurate threshold determinations
- Evaluating and calculating your releases and management methods
- Report preparation: How to effectively navigate CDX/TRI-MEweb and complete TRI forms
- Eliminating extra work by taking advantage of TRI reporting exemptions, exceptions, and alternatives
- Supplier notification requirements
- What’s up with PFAS? EPA’s new reporting requirements for PFAS and how your facility may be affected
- Best practices and reporting strategies, as well as common mistakes to avoid
- Identifying and evaluating TRI reporting resources
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Join us on March 11, 2021 2-3pm EST – Register Here